Tuesday, May 15, 2012

so i am sitting here trying to do something and the stupid program doesnt want to coorperate with me...dont you just hate that...its not that hard...just type that is it...but noooooooooooo word has other ideas...anyways...i think i will try again later...maybe i should have a shot of vodka before doing so...i am still having serious problems with my neck...and i have been having alot of migraines lately...i have had three this month...and that is just too many....
on to other subjects..i am in the process of reading the Fifty Shades trilogy....hawt stuff...i am on the second book...they are books that discuss a taboo subject but its a page turner that is for sure...
i do wish i could get back on my Topamax but its sooo expensive...ANYONE WANT TO BE MY FAIRY GODMOTHER/FATHER?????? it would be so awsome to be able to take the medicine that would sooo help my migraines and that would also help me loose this damn weight....i felt sooo much better when i had lost all this weight...and as soon as i stopped taking it the weight started creeping back on me...its weird even when you loose the weight you still see that big person in the mirror and in your mind...and i will admit that it sorta pissed some of my friends off...they thought i was on hard drugs which if you really know me would know that is not possible...but i did feel so much better...certainly felt lighter...
i soo wish i could get my neck fixed...that would help soo much...i know its gets worse by the week...but because some doctor mis understood what i was trying to ask him no doctor will see me...its beyond frustrating when no one will help you...thankfully my family doctor does what he can...
its so frustrating when your in pain and people think your just making it up to get attention...well i say FU if you think that about me..im not an attention seeking type person...i rather blend into the background...i always have been...i guess being an only child i just wanted to be left alone and do my own thing...still do....but i love my son and husband with all my heart and i know im not the easiest to deal with....but they deal and for that i am grateful....
Jeez i have been sorta all over the place with this entry...i will think of something clever to say at a later date...perhaps tonight....
danielle
madridalisha@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment