Wednesday, May 16, 2012

life's goals- well one of them is to go back to nursing school...i want that more than anything...i already have all my basic's i just need to go back and finish...it sucks that the first quarter nursing classes i took dont count anymore but i can just chop them up to experience...i loved it...i truly did...and i was good at it...but i was 19 at the time and i just wasnt ready..i was having nightmares about my check off's and teachers heads turning into something demonic and stressing myself out so much i would cry on the way home from school almost everyday...and it wasnt that i was doing bad grade wise no i was make the best grades of my educational career....now of course i kick myself in the ass every freaking morning that i just didnt stick with it...i so want to finish..i so hope i can...brodie deserves it...i come from a long line of nurses and i am told all the time what a great nurse my grandmother was...i just want to make her proud and to follow in her footsteps.well i think this is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment