Saturday, June 29, 2013

Over the past month i have been learning how to crochet....something that i have been wanting to do literally since i was about 6 or 7 when i used to watch my granny crochet...she taught me how to do the chain but i couldn't grasp the single crochet stitch just yet...with the help of my husband's ex-wife i FINALLY got it...and it has opened my eyes to EVERYTHING!!!! so many things that i want to do and this is something that is totally mine...and i love that...although i am trying to talk my bestie samantha into learning how cause i think it would help relax her but she is resistant...she has no interest...but seriously IT WOULD HELP...right when i got the hang of the single crochet stitch literally two days later three horrible things happened all on one day to three people that i care about and it affected two people that i care about deeply and my hands were tied to truly help them...other than say "im sorry" and you want to say soooo much more than "im sorry" but what is there to say and you want to do SOMETHING but you cant...cause its out of your hands its out of everyones hands...you have to turn it over to God and just Trust...Crochet also helped me deal with a death of a very close relative let me think about him and not think about things all at the same time....its weird...its like i just go into a little bubble....i love that bubble...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle! What a fortunate time for you to find crochet! It helped me when I was going through some very difficult times too.
    xo Jaime

    ReplyDelete